Vaping is a popular way to ingest cannabis which considerably reduces the health risks. As more and more parts of the world legalize cannabis for medical and recreational use, a huge cross section of people are seeking the best way to use marijuana discreetly. Up until now, pre-filled vape cartridges seemed like the best answer.
New and old users alike want ease of use, wide availability, discretion, cost-effectiveness, and superior taste as well. Now that the dangers of smoking are well understood, traditional cannabis ingestion methods just won’t cut it.
The problem with vaping is clear, however. Using dab rigs is costly, includes a learning curve, and often require use of an open flame. Furthermore, many dab rigs are large and less than portable.
For all of these reasons, pre filled vape cartridges surged in popularity. Unfortunately, they are far from ideal and a better way has finally emerged.
The problems with pre-filled vape cartridges are few, but regular users will experience regular frustration with this method. First of all, many cartridges are disposable and contribute to the growing landfills around the world.
Even worse, the majority of these cartridges come with their own battery. They offer little customization. Users can’t regulate the temperature of the unit which affects flavor and can even be dangerous. They often have no on and off switch making them riskier to carry in a pocket or purse.
Additionally, users can’t tell what’s in these cartridges. In fact, pre-filled vape cartridge users often have no idea what they’re vaping. These products are sold as ‘vape oil’ but more often than not they are full of a vast array of hidden ingredients masked by proprietary formulas.
It’s even worse if you don’t live near a dispensary. Patients who need pre-filled CBD vape cartridges may be forced to travel great distances to reach the nearest supply. This is also true for recreational users.
Forget online shopping. These products contain regulated substances and outside of small markets, they can’t be sold online.
If you can get to a dispensary to buy these products, get ready for a hefty price. Imagine needing your CBD to increase your wellness or offset challenges you face on a daily basis. The cost can easily soar into hundreds of dollars.
You can quickly see how something that seems like an amazing advancement at first becomes a real albatross. Thankfully, time and technology march on and a better solution has emerged. Wax Liquidizer solves every one of these problems and offers additional benefits that make it attractive to every person who loves pre-filled vape cartridges but hates the hassle.
Wax Liquidizer is a mixing solution that transforms almost any cannabis concentrate into a liquid. Once mixed, this infused vape juice is ready for any vape pen, RDA, or pod system. Let’s take a look at how this revolutionary product solves every single problem we’ve mentioned about those pesky vape carts.
- Wax Liquidizer easily loads into reusable cartridges. There is no more constant waste ending up in your local landfill.
- Use your DIY cannabis ejuice with the vape of your choice. If you want to stick with an easy ‘draw fired’ vape battery, that’s no problem. If you’re ready to graduate to a system with temperature control and an on and off switch, you can do so at any time.
- If you’re curious about what’s in Wax Liquidizer, the answers are clearly displayed on their website. You’ll find them very transparent about their mix, far more than any competitor. Plus, you can pick out your favorite concentrate and dial the potency up or down through trial and error. Follow the directions exactly the first time and then add more or less solution to dilute or strengthen your personal blend.
- Because this product contains no THC or CBD, it is completely legal in every part of the world and ships everywhere. Take your time shopping from the comfort of your own home and enjoy delivery to your door.
- While you may worry that buying concentrates and a mixing solution separately will cost you more, it actually nets a huge savings. The solution itself costs just pennies per use and yields 6 cartridges per gram! That means you can fill 6 cartridges for the cost of a gram of concentrate (roughly $35) when the same product would cost you $210 at most dispensaries.
Finally, there are 6 flavors to choose from, including a non-flavored version.
Mixing couldn’t be simpler. Follow the directions on the bottle to combine a gram of concentrate with 2 mls of Wax Liquidizer in a heatproof mixing container. Warm the mix in the microwave or in a hot water bath until combined. Now it’s ready to transfer into your vape cartridge- all in two minutes or less. Buy the kit for every tool you need to get started.
The solution is clear: Wax Liquidizer provides greater control, customization, and ease of use at a fraction of the cost of pre-filled vape cartridges. Start saving by ordering yours today.
Latest posts by Martin B. (see all)
- What Is the Best Wick Material for Vaping? - February 12, 2019
- The Problem With Pre-Filled Vape Cartridges And The Wax Liquidizer Solution - February 5, 2019
- Why do coils burn out? and how to care for your coils - February 5, 2019