As you already know, CBD oils have taken the world by storm in the past few years and have started a revolution in medical treatments! One of the main reasons why they have become the talk of the day is the fact that they are versatile.
CBD oils can be used for treating a great number of different health conditions and diseases, and even though the studies on them are still quite limited, the future of using CBD oils as a natural remedy for just about anything is looking more than bright!
Another great thing about CBD oils is the fact that you can also try out cooking with them or mixing them up with your drinks! That’s why we prepared a list of powerful recipes that will guarantee your health improvement while spicing things up at the same time!
All that is left to do now before hitting the kitchen and making your powerful and healthy meals and drinks is to do some research on cooking with CBD oil!
CBD Choco-Coco Bombs
- 10-20 mg CBD oil, or more to taste
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon raw honey, birch xylitol or MitoSweet (optional)
- Melt the coconut oil in a saucepan on low heat until it is liquefied.
- You can then start whisking the cocoa powder in the coconut oil until there are no lumps. If you are using any sweetener, add it to the mix and stir everything until it is fully dissolved.
- Take a silicon muffin pan and evenly pour the mixture into six cups. Refrigerate until the cocoa mix is solid.
- While you wait, melt the coconut butter until it is just liquefied. You can then remove it from heat and add the CBD oil.
- Then remove the cocoa mix from the refrigerator and pour the CBD oil mixture on top of each cup.
- Refrigerate everything again for about 30 minutes (or until firm).
CBD Golden Milk
- 2 cups of almond or coconut milk
- 1 tsp of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- ½ teaspoon of Ceylon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of maple syrup or raw honey
- 1-inch strip of fresh ginger or ¼ teaspoon of ginger powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- a pinch each of finely ground black pepper, nutmeg, and clove
- CBD Oil
- Add the milk, vanilla, and the other spices to your taste to a small saucepan over low heat and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Remove your golden milk from heat, pour it into mugs, and add the desired amount of CBD oil.
- Stir everything well and enjoy!
CBD Mint Tea
- 2 handful fresh mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- 4 cups filtered water
- CBD oil to taste
- a squeeze of lemon (optional)
- Bring the water to a near boil.
- Place the mint in a glass container and pour the water on top.
- Steep the leaves for about 10 minutes and then remove them.
- Let the tea sit for about 30 minutes before adding the CBD oil. Mix it well!
- Once the tea has finished cooling completely, serve it with some mint leaves!
CBD Fig Cherry Soda Bread
- 2 cups of ½ organic unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 cup organic whole wheat flour
- 2/3 cup organic quick oats
- 1/3 cup raw shelled hemp seeds
- 2 tsp CBD hemp tincture
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cups ¾ buttermilk
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup chopped figs (soft and dried)
- 1/2 cup chopped Montmorency cherries (sweetened and dried)
- 1 tsp raw shelled hemp seeds
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C). You can line the baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk together the all-purpose flour, the whole wheat flour, the oats, 1/3 cup of hemp, salt, baking powder, and baking soda in large bowl until everything is evenly mixed.
- Whisk together the buttermilk, the CBD hemp tincture, and the large egg in another bowl.
- Pour this mix over the flour mixture and stir until your dough forms.
- You can then add the figs and the cherries, and make sure to stir everything until it is well mixed.
- Turn the dough onto a floured surface and knead it once or twice and form small balls. Put the balls onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the top with a tablespoon of hemp and firmly press it into the dough, flattening it into a 7-inch/18 cm round. Mark the top with a shallow 4-inch/10 cm long “x” using a sharp knife.
- Bake for about 40 minutes or until the bread reaches a deep golden brown color and sounds hollow when tapped on the bottom.
- Let it cool on rack 30 minutes before slicing, and you’re ready to serve it!