The emergence of vaporization can be traced back to the 1960s. History has it that the very first vaporizer was a Jamaican pipe which used hot coal to vaporize marijuana and water. The tube has now developed to vaporizers; over the time marijuana users realized that they could produce a more advanced forced air system of vaporization. Marijuana vaporization is a technique developed to inhale Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) which is the principal constituent of cannabis.
Marijuana Consumption Methods
Marijuana can be consumed in various ways. One of the most common methods is smoking rolled marijuana cigarettes popularly known as joints. However, this technique is considered unhealthy because it results in inhaling hazardous chemicals which can affect the smoker’s health. Therefore marijuana vaporization focuses on the consumption of marijuana by extracting the various psychoactive components available in a particular strain. The processes of vaporization are carried out by vaporizing machines which range from herbal vaporizers to volcano vaporizers, and portable vaporizers. These vaporizers can be stuffed with accompanying flavors to enhance the taste of the vapor. It is approximated that 95% of cannabinoids are available in vaporized weed, unlike smoked weed which contains 88% of gases with non-cannabinoid elements. Specific strains have specific ingredients. I can recommend where you can buy weed online in Canada. Cannabismo is the best dispensary that one can purchase medical marijuana online according to the customer’s preference of specific strain.
Steps of Marijuana Vaporization
There are six steps in marijuana vaporization:
1. The first step in marijuana vaporization process is stacking 5 to 6 grams of a finely ground bud of marijuana in the filling chamber of the vaporizer; this enables the aeration of hot air into and out of the chamber; however, overfilling the chamber might hinder the complete vaporization of weed.
2. The second step is ensuring the chambers are tightly closed; this ensures that the heat does not emit.
3. Switch on the vaporizer and regulate the specified temperatures of heating; it is recommended that the marijuana should not heat above 390 F to prevent it from burning completely.
4. After the temperature reaches the vaporization point, the vapor is ready for inhaling- for smokers who use volcano vaporizers they should connect the mouthpiece.
5. After sometime the balloon start swelling due to the hot air- the smoker should wait for 4-5 minutes until the balloon allows hot air in and inflates.
6. After the air balloon is pumped in the balloon, the smoker can detach the balloon and begin inhaling the smoke- it is advisable not to smoke the air but breathe it.
In conclusion, cannabis is used today for medicinal purposes. A wide range of conditions have been proven to be treatable by medical marijuana, conditions such as Bipolar disorder, Arthritis, Autism, Cancer and menopausal syndrome in women. Following extensive research, legalization of medical marijuana in Canada and some states in the USA has taken effect. Scientists, therefore, argue that if marijuana can be consumed using vaporization methods either for medicinal or recreational purposes the chances are that the risks of respiratory exposure from the harmful components. Scientists attest that vaporization is far much safer than smoking. However, vaporization does not entirely reduce the dangers of chronic respiratory problems.
Latest posts by Martin B. (see all)
- 7 Interesting Facts about Feminized Cannabis Seeds - July 15, 2019
- Understanding the Background of Medical Marijuana Laws in the US - July 15, 2019
- Teen Vaping: What You Need to Know - July 15, 2019