Campaigns that encourage people to stop smoking use phrases like kick the habit. Since the CDC reported that seven out of ten smokers want to quit, it’s fair to assume that most smokers would like to kick themselves for ever starting. Even though most people understand the health risks of smoking, even medical professionals can’t agree on the best way to quit. Sadly, they do know that success rates haven’t been good in the past with typical smoking-cessation therapies. These days, an ever-growing number of people have reported success by using vaping to quit their smoking habit.
Why Vaping Might Help You Become a Former Smoker
Vaping’s not at all the same as smoking. First, vaping produces no smoke but only vapor. This list highlights the reasons why so many people take to vaping, even after smoking for years:
- No smelly smoke or second-hand smoke: You can get your nicotine fix without smelling like an ashtray, stinking up a room, and poisoning your friends with tobacco fumes.
- Fewer health risks: British health risks and the U.S. American Cancer Society all admit that vaping is safer than smoking.
- Effective smoking-cessation experiences: Recent studies have demonstrated that vaping is more effective than traditional smoking-cessation products for quitting smoking.
- Reduced costs of vaping: A inexpensive vape device and a bottle of vape juice can replace cartons of cigarettes for the price of a couple of packs.
- More discreet: You can buy vaping devices and e-liquid that produce very little second-hand vapor and almost no fragrance, so it’s easier to take a puff or two without other people noticing or caring if they do.
Why Try Vaping to Stop Smoking?
Nicotine’s a notoriously addictive drug, and various studies have estimated that it takes even successful quitters anywhere from eight to 30 attempts to rid themselves of their smoking habit. Obviously, some tactics work better for different smokers. When you vape, you can quit your smoking habit without also having to combat the nicotine addiction, and this might explain why vaping tends to work for lots of folks. If, like most smokers, you’ve tried and failed to stop smoking, perhaps it’s time to try using vaping to replace your smoking habit.
Latest posts by Martin B. (see all)
- Hookah Battle – wordlwide competitions for hookah masters in more than 15 countries - September 20, 2019
- 5 Things To Consider While Buying Weed Online - September 13, 2019
- CBD Edibles vs. Vaping: The Facts You Need to Know - September 13, 2019