3 reasons to stop smoking herbs and start vaping today

3 reasons to stop smoking herbs and start vaping today

Across the USA, Europe and the UK, Dry Herb Vaporizers are becoming ever more popular as smokers find out the real and tangible benefits.

Not convinced yet? Well below are three reasons why people across the globe are switching from smoking to vaping!

Give your lungs a rest!

When you smoke your herbs, you are exposing your bud to temperatures upwards of 1000℃. Not only are these hot temperatures bad news for your mouth, throat and lungs – they also produce over 100 carcinogens including the following :

Benzene: When highly concentrated Benzene can be damaging to the reproductive system.

Naphthalene: Those who have ingested Naphthalene have been found to have less oxygen-carrying red blood cells which can cause organ damage over long periods of time.

Toluene: Exposure to Toluene has been linked to negative effects on the human central nervous system.

When you vape, however, your herbs are only exposed to maximum temperatures of 200℃ – this is only hot enough to evaporate the yummy cannabinoids and terpenes and leaves the nasty toxins, carcinogens and plant matter in your vaporizer to be thrown away when you’ve finished!

Save money!

Do you like wasting cannabis? When you light a joint, you are literally setting it on fire and burning it away all those potent terpenes and compounds that come with it. Studies have found smoking actually destroys around 70% of the compounds in cannabis, leaving just 30% to be inhaled and enjoyed. This is obviously very inefficient and makes smoking the least ineffective way to ingest your herbs. In contrast, vaporizing herbs leaves just 25% of the active ingredients unevaporated which means your sessions will now be twice as effective!

Less Smell!

I’m sure you have experienced the smell that smokers leave everywhere in walls, hairs, furniture and clothes. The smell from vaping is both less noticeable when compared with smoking and it also fades away quicker too. This because when you burn dried herbs, the compounds along with the plant matter itself are released and become an odour in the immediate atmosphere around you. It is this increased matter in the air that gets mingled with your hair and clothes meaning that you’ll be carrying the smell of your smoke long after you have finished. Conversely, when using a vaporizer far less of the plant becomes part of the clouds you are producing which results in far less smell!

The following two tabs change content below.
Martin B.

Martin B.

Ex-smoker, passionate vaper who loves to tell the world about the life-changing potential of vaping. Co-creator of Ecigclopedia with a background in Business & Finance. Prefers a dessert flavored vape and loves to innovate.
Martin B.

Latest posts by Martin B. (see all)

Martin B.

Martin B.

Ex-smoker, passionate vaper who loves to tell the world about the life-changing potential of vaping. Co-creator of Ecigclopedia with a background in Business & Finance. Prefers a dessert flavored vape and loves to innovate.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *